Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Those Crazy Mainiacs

Buses are boring. Period. You can't really sleep on em, cuz everytime they stop you go flying off the seat. Reading makes you nauseous. And in today's mindset, no one should talk to each other. What is there left to do?

In the absence of all else, I've been enjoying the scenery I can sort of remember. Going crazy with every mile, because this driver is so SLOW! I just want to get there and see everyone! Now that the fear of flying has washed away, I'm anxious to enjoy this vacation, damn it! Lol

Tell me about your day? How cute was the little man? Is pumpkin still picking on him? Hows Dopey, that brave lone survivor? :P and how is my favoritest Guy in the whole world?

<3


1 comment:

  1. I can totally see you on that bus with your signature 'I am not amused' look ;) I'm glad the slooooooow driving didn't send you over the edge lol

    Your man misses you dearly. I'm happy your trip is really under way, but I can't help but count the hours till you're on your way back home and into my arms. Things are going well enough at home at least. Little man is as rambunctious as ever. Pumpkin is calming down and traded her pissiness for cold indifference =P Dopey seems to be quite the fighter and returned to business as usual... for a fish lol I'd say once you are back the place will be pretty much normal again ^_^

    Love you baby! <3 <3 <3

    Matt

    ReplyDelete