Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Home!


This is what 37 Asselyn Drive looks like! Not a whole lot has changed, which is comforting. The people have changed a bit though. Abbie is nearly as tall as me, and beautiful, and Evan is getting so big! He's playing sports and running around pretty independently. Dad seems to be pretty much the same ol' dad, but Mom has changed a little. She grew her hair out, and might actually be leaving Coastal Community Church because of some stuff going on there. I really hope she's able to find another good church in the area. I know Abbie doesn't want to leave...

Anyway, I saw my old high school, and the library, and Wendy's, where I used to work. I even went down to my old house on Coach Lantern lane. Emily didn't much like the thought of dredging up old memories, but who's visiting who?? :P

37 Asselyn Dr. It used to be a strange grayish blue...

Arlberg, where I spent many an afternoon chillin on the steps

This used to be where BK was, and now it's this awkward Walgreens...


Amato's! Best pizza in town! And right across from the high school! :)

My house at Coach Lantern, where I lived with my parents

This is Mark :)

This car only has 3 wheels!!!

My little sister, ABBIE!!!

Mom! ^_^

Another view of the house :)

This is the whole row

The MillBrook entrance

One of the barracks on Ft. Williams, where the lighthouse is

Em and Matt by the lighthouse

I've actually been up there! We went up there one year for Coast Guard Day (which is in August). Really cool view, but REEEEEEALLY skinny stairwell...

Em and her rum & coke (her second?)

Evan! He's watching a youtube video morphing Osama bin Laden's face into Prez Obama's


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing these photos baby. The people, the places, the memories :) It means a lot to be able to see them and the connection to have to them. Learning more about you every day!

    ReplyDelete