Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Late night

Sitting here watching Despicable Me with Em and her Mom. Em's Matt is online playing a game atm. I think we're watching a chick flick next :)

Wish you could have come to the lighthouse with us! Its in Fort Williams, a decommissioned base from world war II I think? Anyway, really fun place to hike and explore ^_^ I think you'd like it! My computer is dead, and I left half the charger at home, or else I'd post pics for ya l! The one attached is Emily with her dog during Despicable Me: "Its so FLUFFY!!!!" ^_^

I love you so much!!! Good night love :)
Love always, Shannon


1 comment:

  1. The lighthouse sounds like a lot of fun baby! I would have loved to have seen it, especially with you by mt side :)Next time we go down to the coast we'll have to check it out.

    Remind me to download the despicable me app so we
    can watch the movie with translated minion speak :D

    Love you too love muffin!Always and forever!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete